11.29.2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS





With christmas creeping round super quick I've seen a lot of gift idea mood board posts, which is great because I'm terrible of thinking of what to buy people. The majority have been quite cute or girly and all typical nice christmas gifts like chocolates or cuddly bears, fun toys or trinkets, which is lovely for most girls but I'm a rotton thing and anything sweet or novelty I just think is a bit naff and pointless(aka waste of money). So I decided to make a "practical" gift moodboard, ok it's not all massively practical things but just cool gifts that I think you would actually use and not just a body lotion set  from boots that you'll chuck under the bed or use a present for someone else in the future haha. Some bits are probably too pricey for friends but books can always be found cheaper else where and buying bits like the card wallet from whistles you can get discount through sites like ASOS. 

6 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely gift ideas, I like the colour scheme! It's a bit more elegant and grown up than most! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the iphone case from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I've linked it in the text where it says iphone chrome case xx

      Delete
  3. that iphone case is on my wishlist, also :) super cheap!
    i have never had chance to whiff the ysl fragrance, what is it like?

    ReplyDelete