5.16.2012

FINALLY

Crop Top : Topshop  High Waisted Shorts: American Apparel  Belt: Topshop Necklace  Sheer Shirt: H&M Rings: H&M Hair Band: H&M Gold Cuff: Topshop Sale Necklace: Topshop Sale

Just to let you know I've calmed down from my last post I think I was on a bit of a 90's high. But exciting news! I finally gave in and bought a new camera, I went for a canon 550D in the end and despite sending me deep into my overdraft I've been swooning over it all morning. My Nikon D40 was literally falling to pieces and it was getting so annoying having to rely on uni or friends every time I needed a camera. I particularly needed one for a shoot this friday and after arguing like hell over not being able to borrow one from uni I just stormed to Westfield's in my little huff of rage without really thinking about the expenses side of things and just bought it! but NEVERMIND with two years of my Fashion Promotion course still to go, having my own camera does make a lot of sense. Even taking todays outfit posts was a thousand times quicker and hassle free, seeing as I'm in the middle of a blogging project too it just feels like my life has just been a made hell of a lot easier.

Today the sun is sort of shining so I'm using it as a chance to wear my new American Apparel Shorts!, I literally live in my cord skirt so I went and bought the shorts equivalent for summer!, I am so happy with them and they're the most perfect fit. The high waist is also ideal as it means I'm not flashing anyone my tum when worn with crop tops.

I've also gone on a bit of a gold spree, annoyingly cutting all my hair off means the hair band is now useless but ahwell, I could save it for a giveaway or something, I've even ordered a cute little gold septum ring and tragus bar which I cannot wait to arrive!

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit and jewellery!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, and I adore those gold accesories! Totally in love with your blog right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on a total gold spree right now too! i'm considering a gold nose ring, but i'm not quite sure how that would look! haha
    absolutely gorgeous outfit aimee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these accessories! thanks for such a lovely, thoughtful comment...let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very FASHION post!! i really love your style!!!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style and your jewellery is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete