5.17.2012

LIBERTY COMES TO WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY


I'm pretty excited to hear that on 31st May, the first ever 'satellite' Liberty store is coming to Westfield Stratford City!. Their facebook says the pop up shop is going to be influenced by the iconic Liberty Regent Street store and classic liberty print, So I'm hoping stock will include all their recent collaborations with Brands like Nike and Dr.Martens. To add to the British heritage theme two Queen’s guards, in full regalia will always be outside of the store! and there's going to be a Liberty retro photobooth for their "I love Liberty" Campaign, which all sounds pretty cute. 

I work in the Stratford Westfields centre and then when I'm not working, I have to pass through there to travel to Uni,  so I'm literally in the place 5 days a week. The novelty of Westfields as a new lavish shopping centre has completely worn off and I see the place as more of a hell hole, so I'm always a little bit enthusiastic towards any new stores or events that crop up. 

1 comment:

  1. I live close to Stratford so will totally have to check this out!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete